I'M SOO MAD OVER SPILLED TEA

Hello, hello,

Tonight is just so infuriating, soul-crushing, and nerve-wracking that it's driving me to crave a late-night escape behind the wheel. Yet, here I am, stuck without a license, feeling like life's playing a cruel joke on me.

And what set off this rollercoaster of emotions?

A petty squabble with my mom. Over a mere cup of tea. Talk about turning a molehill into a mountain!

Let me paint you the scene: my sister casually mentioned that Mom wanted to chat with me at the dining table. So, I obliged, but not before a quick bathroom break. Then, as if on cue, Mom requested a cup of her beloved guara tea. I obliged, even fixing one for myself. Both teas brewed, steaming hot, I presented them to Mom, only to be met with a complaint about the glass I chose. Off I went to fetch another. Upon returning, disaster struck – I clumsily spilled the tea, scalding Mom's leg in the process. Instantly, she was furious, and in my own hot-headedness, I couldn't bring myself to apologize.

And that's the tea – quite literally!

Now, my abandoned cup sits on the table, its fate uncertain, while I seethe in my room, venting my frustration to you.

Phew! Thanks for lending an ear. I suppose I should muster up the courage to apologize to Mom now. Wish me luck!

Thanks for being there to listen! You're the best!!

Yours truly,
Octavia J. (25/10/2015)

Comments