The date today made me wanna blog 💫20.02.2020💫

I just realized how beautiful the date for today was, but it's already late, 9:27 pm as I'm typing this. I didn't want to miss the chance to write a blog today. So, here I am. Today, KFC had a special deal: two snack plates for RM20. My social media feed was flooded with posts about the long lines at every KFC outlet. It's impressive how patient and determined people were just to enjoy some fried chicken. Colonel Sanders would be pleased to know his recipe still has such an impact. I hope everyone in line got their meal and enjoyed it. KFC probably didn't expect this much attention, but they sure got a lot of exposure today.

I can imagine coworkers planning to grab KFC for lunch, only to return empty-handed due to the long lines, starving and unable to focus for the rest of the day. To those who missed out today, hopefully, you can satisfy your cravings tomorrow! Now, all this talk is making me crave some KFC fried chicken.

As for an update on my life, I'm now a sophomore facing much tougher subjects this semester. Most of my classes start at 8 am, which is challenging, but I trust in God to help me through. Comparing this semester to the last, it's a stark difference. Last semester was lighter, with classes mostly after lunch and only four finals. This time, we have seven finals. I'm hopeful my friends and I can ace them all. We've got this!

That's about all I can muster for now. I have so much more on my mind, but honestly, my laziness is creeping in. It just hit me that this is my first post of the year 2020. May God bless us all in whatever we do!

Comments