Sunday, April 23, 2017

my random thoughts entry #1

What can you expect from your life?

like for real

What can you possibly expect from your own life?????

for me, I expected myself to be someone who has a lot of fans, someone who received gifts almost everyday from different people everyday, living the lush life and spending on expensive earthly things. I expected myself to attend awards ceremonies every year and get that best dress of the night title aye. That's pretty much what I expected my life to be, not all the time but some days expecting something like so made my adrenaline goes wild. 

well cliche-ly speaking, most of us never be able to live the life we expected. 

1st reason, good old laziness excuse 

2nd reason, that life wasn't meant for us

✌✌



















No comments: