my random thoughts entry #1

What can you expect from your life? I mean like, seriously, what's in store for you?

For me, I envisioned myself as someone with an army of fans, unwrapping gifts from admirers almost every day, living the high life and splurging on all sorts of luxurious earthly tings✨. I imagined myself attending awards ceremonies annually, snagging the title of 'best-dressed' or 'queen of the red carpet' or even 'glamour icon of the year' – you know, living it up in the limelight. These expectations would occasionally send my adrenaline skyrocketing.

But let's be real, cliché as it may sound, most of us won't end up living the life we envisioned.

Firstly, there's the classic excuse: good old laziness. It's the familiar trap of procrastination, the comfort of staying in our comfort zones, and the fear of taking risks. We often find ourselves stuck in the inertia of our own making, hesitating to chase our dreams and settling for the mundane instead.

And, secondly, maybe that extravagant life just wasn't meant for us.

✌✌

Comments