A New Chapter Begins

As I'm writing this, I am still someone who just finished her degree about a month ago and drove back in her small car from Sibu to KK. Four years of degree life, and never have I ever thought this day would come. Tomorrow marks my first day of work, my very first job! Despite two internships, the prospect of a real job feels entirely different.

During my job search, out of 22 companies, only 4 reached out to me. The company I've chosen feels like the best fit, though I can't help but attribute it to faith in God. I've prayed, believing that everything unfolds according to His plan for me. I trust that He'll equip me to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

I pray for a smooth journey in this new chapter, knowing there will be obstacles, but with God's guidance, I'll overcome them. Uncertainty looms over what's next, but amidst the fear, there's a thrill in becoming a working adult. Congratulations to myself for securing a job. Here's to embracing whatever comes my way with perseverance and a joyful heart.❤️

Comments