STUDYING OVERSEAS

Seven months later, I'm finally back with a new post.

Today, I want to discuss studying overseas. It's not about tips or tricks for easily being accepted into overseas universities, but rather, I want to share my dream of studying abroad. The lucky country I aspire to go to is Korea. Why Korea, you ask? Well, it's simple. I'm a huge fan of kdramas, K-pop, and Korean culture. Plus, I believe it's time for me to step out of my comfort zone and become more independent. Oh, and let's not forget, I also want to marry a Korean guy! Hah.

There's a particular Korean university that has captured my attention, and I'm diligently working towards applying to it. Perhaps next year, I'll embark on my freshman journey there. I won't reveal the university's name just yet because I don't want to raise my hopes too high; otherwise, I'll be immensely disappointed if I don't get accepted. But here's a clue: the university is located in Pohang.

Currently, I'm in the midst of researching how to study in Korea and reaching out to the university's admissions and ambassadors. I'm also considering starting to watch YouTube videos to learn more about studying in Korea and overseas in general.

One thing I must emphasize about studying overseas—it's NOT EASY! In fact, I think getting into a university in my own country isn't a walk in the park either. So, here's a tiny piece of advice for anyone aspiring to study abroad: DON'T BE LAZY! And that's a reminder for myself too, as I often lack motivation, leading to irregular updates on my blog. Is anyone willing to be my free motivator? All you have to do is keep motivating me until I muster up the courage to be productive. Sounds easy, right? Haha.

I don't want you to finish reading this post without gaining some insights into studying in Korea. Therefore, here's a website I'm using to gather more information about studying in Korea. [CLICK HERE](insert_website_link)~^^ Hope it proves helpful! I'm trying to be a bit helpful here.

If you have any information about studying in Korea, feel free to leave a comment below or email me at bbvia98@gmail.com.

Here's to us achieving our DREAM UNIVERSITY!

CHEER UP!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely,
Octavia (the girl who's working her butt off to study in Korea) XD

Comments