First Entry of the Year 2017

It's always hard for me to find the best way to start off my blog because.. well just because.. hmmm.... I even suck at finishing my sentence.  I guess it's the best if I just tell you my story straightforwardly now like a man who will propose to his beloved one. 😚

Yesterday, my dad, my big sister, my little brother and I went for a hike at Bukit Padang. That was my first ever workout of the year that made me feel a very big sense of accomplishment because I reached the TOP 😉. Although my sister and I spent twice the time spent by others to reach the top. The time we take to reach the top equals to others' roundtrip time. So next time you wanna bring us to hiking, please think  ✌. Which was not a bad thing because come on we're big size people please have some understanding towards us and plus our lifestyle is very sedentary. On the other hand, our father did a lot of motivation talk along our way up to the top and also when we're going down. Very sien lah actually ahahahaha but that also the main reason why we were able to reach the top. Last time when there were only my sister and I we didn't reach the top because we were soo tired and lack of motivation and LAZY. so big THANKS to dad!!  ðŸ’™ðŸ’šðŸ‘¨ðŸ’›ðŸ’œ

It's has been a while since I share photos here but since I want to cherish this moments very much here are some photos from our successful hike yesterday. (29/1/17)

feeling like a champ after I've reached the top 

2/4 way up and that forced smile of mine tho 

happy face hehehe, our last pic before went back down

another feeling like a champ pose from me 

selfie with rinda eonnie and random cheerful guy at the back

with uri appa and nam dongsaeng 

fav shot of the day 😎

little bro shy shy de

kungfu yoga pose XD

1/4 way up and we're already drenched in sweats








Comments