my mind is hazy

Today, I'm stuck on a big question: How do people really stop doubting themselves and believe they can change for the better? It's hard to see others easily find motivation to make their lives better. I wish I could do that too. Why does it seem like people who look good also have their lives together? I try to feel good, but it's always just for a moment. Then I doubt myself again. Why does it have to be so hard to feel good and be happy? And why do the good things never last? I'm now 23, and I wonder if it's silly to still think about this stuff. It feels disappointing sometimes, not just for me, but for the whole world. Is it okay to be disappointed in things we can't control? I don't know. Maybe when I'm older, I'll understand better. Anyway, it feels good to talk about this. Thanks for listening.

Comments