I AM GOING TO INDONESIA!

Hello, hello,

Oh my stars, finally! I'm about to embark on another adventure! It feels like forever since my last trip, which was a band trip to Taiwan three years ago.

This time, it's Indonesia! Just as the title above boldly proclaims. And let me tell you, the anticipation is killing me! My journey is set from 27/8/15 to 1/9/15, and yes, I'll be playing hooky from school for a bit. But hey, life wasn't meant to be lived in one place, right? Besides, the spice of life lies in its variety, in the ups and downs. And let me tell you, this trip is definitely one of the 'ups,' even if it means dealing with the consequences later.

My goals for this voyage? Oh, just to capture every moment, freeze every memory in time! This is a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity, and I plan to soak up every bit of it with all my heart. Here's to hoping the journey is smooth sailing, filled with laughter, and overflowing with unforgettable moments!

But wait, there's more! I'm toying with the idea of turning this adventure into a documentary-style video, maybe even sharing it with the world on YouTube. What do you think? Should I go for it? Yes or nah?

And last but certainly not least, let's all cross our fingers for a safe journey to and from Indonesia. After all, this trip is meant to be a joyous occasion, not a somber one. Let's keep the vibes positive and wish for nothing but the absolute best.

Written with boundless excitement and love,
Octavia
(16/8/15)

Comments