Procastinate // Procastinator

Hello, hello,

I've got literally nine minutes to spare before I drag myself away to tackle my assignments!

Seriously, the due dates are looming over me this week! And some of my assignments are still sitting at a solid 0% progress. I'm truly in a pickle.

Gosh! I've only managed to type up to here, and three minutes have already slipped away just like that...

Why do people love to procrastinate so much? Why? And why, oh why, do important tasks always seem so dreary, while the trivial ones are infinitely more enjoyable? Why must life be this way?

Suddenly, the phrase "nothing good comes easy" crosses my mind, and ah, yes, how true that is! If everything good came easily, where would be the challenge? Where would be the excitement of overcoming obstacles?

Sometimes, I wonder: do successful people even procrastinate in their lives? What does their daily routine look like? Do they ever slack off like me? And if they do procrastinate, why are they still so successful? Shouldn't they be just like me? Haha, it's quite the puzzling thought.

Oh gosh, my time's up.

I guess I'll have to wrap it up here.

Will I continue this later, or never?

Hahhh.

Written with love,
Octavia (11/8/15)

Comments