49/50 for my KPP01 test !

To be completely honest, I'm still buzzing with happiness right now, to the point where I can't even sleep because I'm just that ecstatic!

Yesterday (22/12/15), I took my JPJ computer test, which is essentially the first step toward getting a driver's license. The day before, I must admit, my mind was filled with tension and nerves because I was afraid of failing. My preparation for the test consisted of half-hearted reading of the book and repeatedly doing practice questions. I even downloaded an app on my phone (KPTest 2015) to become more familiar with the questions. To be completely jujurly, I only started practicing a day before my test—a bad example, I know! Don't follow my lead, haha! You should start revising right after attending your 6-hour lecture.

A tip to pass the KPP01 test is simple: practice the questions repeatedly until you're 100% perfect. Remember, practice makes perfect! Another tip is to truly understand what you've read; don't just memorize it. Most importantly, it's best to think logically first and then choose your answer. I must admit, you're going to be really nervous on the day of your test. Who isn't, right?! For me, it felt like taking my finals all over again. I'm sure we all want to pass it on the first try and avoid a retest. So, just like the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain,' you should really put in some effort to pass the test, bro!

And last but not least, don't forget to pray for the best and have faith in God. I wish you the best of luck too! YOU CAN DO IT!

Written with love,
Octavia (23/12/2015)

Comments