Tuesday, December 22, 2015

49/50 for my KPP01 test !

  To be really honest I am still very happy with myself up till now, and the fact that I can't sleep because I am sooo that happy! 

  So yesterday (22/12/15) I took my ujian komputer jpj which is basically the first test that you need to pass in order to get a driving license. A day before that, I must say that my mind was very tensed and I was very nervous because I was afraid I will fail TT My preparation for the test was reading the book half heartedly hehe and do the question again and again and again. I actually downloaded an app on my phone (kpptest 2015) so I am more familiar with the questions. And to be really really honest, I only started to practice a day before my test. A bad example yeahh, don't follow that haha! 
You should start revising right away after you attended your 6 hours ceramah. 

  A tip to pass the kpp01 test is very simple! You just need to do the questions again and again and again and again until you are 100% perfect. REMEMBER! Practice makes perfect!! And another tip I can give is to really understand what you've read, don't just simply memorize it ! Most important of all, it is best if you think logically first then choose your answer. I must say that you're gonna be really nervous on the day of your test. Who doesnt right?! For me, it was literally the same with taking my finals. I'm pretty sure we all want to pass it at one go and nobody want to retest it. So just like the saying "no pain no gain", you should really make some effort for you to pass the test bruhh. 

And last but not least, don't forget to pray for the best and have faith in God. I wish you for the best of luck too! YOU CAN DO IT! 

Written with love,
Octavia (23/12/2015)



No comments: