My notsousual Sunday

Hello, hello!

Guess what? There's a new update today!

Today is Sunday, yep, yep, and as usual, my family and I went to church for Sunday Service. My mom woke us up super early, around 7 am, and I thought we were going to the first service today. (The first service is from 8-10 am, while the second service is from 10-12 pm). By the way, my mom was so noisy, shouting and waking us up, which jolted me awake from my sugary dream (not sure if I actually had one, but let's just assume I did, okay? I NEED AT LEAST A DOSE OF MY PRINCE CHARMING EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, YOU KNOW! Bahahahahaha).

After taking my bath, I quickly changed into my usual church outfit (jeans and a t-shirt). To be honest, I still don't get the hang of how teenagers nowadays wear those crop tops, cardigans, flannels, super short shorts, and whatever else. I guess I just wasn't born with it. Oh well, as long as I have clothes on, I'm good to go. Don't judge. Like I said, I wasn't born with it.

Anyway, quick story. I was really shocked (not like extreme shock, but still had that moment where I took a deep breath) after seeing girls younger than me wearing something that seemed too mature for them. Not "aunty old" kind of old, but "mature old," if you know what I mean. Pfft. It was last year, I guess, to be more specific, on Christmas Day. I went to church that day (my family and I always go to church on Christmas, we've never missed a year yet, it's like a family tradition #selfpraise). ANYWAY, seriously, so many girls were wearing see-through, super short, and skin-tight dresses. At first, I thought they were older than me. Turns out, they were younger than me. Even though I'm pretty sure my face looked older than theirs, but fashion-wise, okay, THEY WERE MUCH OLDER THAN ME. Please take a moment to imagine this: me, a 17-year-old girl wearing a t-shirt and jeans (again), and then let's call them my little sisters, maybe 13-15 years old, wearing those "mature dresses." BTW, I'm not jealous, okay? (Just to clarify) I just feel small and insecure, hahahahahahaha. Okay, enough of that, I don't want this to get any longer. Otherwise, there might be a volcano eruption. Bahahahahahaha.

"Super agree with this. Anyone with me? Or maybe just me? TT. (Can't find the English version for this so yeah, enjoy the Malay version.)

Ok, back to my Sunday story.

Despite the fact that we prepared quite early today, my father, aka my family's big boss, decided that we should go to the second service instead of the first service, which annoyed me. Well, who wouldn't be annoyed? It's not that I don't like going to church. It's just that I feel like I need some extra sleep today. Like 4 hours more than usual. (Fun fact: my weekday alarm snoozes before 5 am, and that's pure torture) pfft.. Plus, yesterday, I don't know why, I woke up super early and super fresh without the alarm. It was like freaking 5 am. Who on earth wakes up that early? (No offense to early risers, okay).

So, where was I?

Oh.. But thanks to my dad, I got to enjoy some morning Korean entertainment shows which I don't always get to see every Sunday. The show turned out to be so fun to watch TT. WORST PART IS----- it only airs on SUNDAY. Urghh. But then again, I forgot what the show's name was. How can I search for it on YouTube? Aigoo, silly me. Hopefully, there will be a rerun on weekdays. I NEED TO FIND YOU!"

This is exactly what I am feeling right now. TT (tears flowing down in slow moo) 
+ playing BTS-I NEED U as a background song #typicalkpopfans 


ANDDDD 
Random Jimin derp photo appears ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

To be honest, this is the longest entry I've written so far. I'm so proud of myself. You go, girl! Bahahahahahahahaha, feeling so unrealistic right now. Well, dear fingers, how come you're not tired after writing for so long?

"BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU, MAMA," my fingers reply, which let's just assume is like a classroom of preschool children answering their homeroom teacher on their first day of school.

Aww, my baby fingers are so well-behaved, tapping away on the keyboard without any complaint. I'm a proud mama. PROUD MAMAAAAA...

Around 9:30 am, we "took off" from our house and arrived at our church twenty minutes later. Surprisingly, we set a new time record today. Usually, we arrive fifteen minutes after the service starts, but today we arrived even before the first service ended. So, we went for a quick breakfast at a nearby Chinese restaurant. They seriously serve the best breakfast meals. Too bad I forgot to take pictures. Aww. After that, everything went the same as our usual Sunday, so I think there's no need to blog about it.

And with that, I will stop my blog here.

TATA TILL MY NEXT UPDATE!








Comments