Saturday, January 23, 2016

My notsousual Sunday

Helo helooo

Guess what a new update today!

Today is sunday yupp yupp and like usual my family and I will have a trip to the church. My mom woke us up super early la about 7am liddat and I thought we were going to the first service today. (First service is on 8-10am while second service is from 10-12pm). Btw my mom was soo noisy shouting and waking us up and that made me woke up from my sugarryy dream (not sure if I had one but yeahh technically I had.. Just assume that I had a dream okie, I NEED ATLEAST A DOSE OF MY PRINCE CHARMING EVERY SINGLE NIGHT YOU KNOWW Bahahahahaha) 

After taking my bath I quickly changed to my usual church outfit (jeans n tshirt). Tbh, I still dont get the hang of teenager nowadays wear those croptops cardigan flannel supershortshorts n whatever. I just not born with it. I guess. Welllll as long as I have clothes on, I am good to go. Dont judge. Like I said, I'm not born with it. 

Anyway quick story, I was really shocked (not the kind of extreme shock la but still got that moment where I take a deep breath) after watching girls younger than me wear something that is too old for them. 
Not that "aunty old" ah but "mature old" if u know what I mean. Pfft. It was last year I guess. To be more specific, on Christmas Day. I went to church that day(my family and I always go to the church on Chrismast, we never had missed a year yet.. It's like a family tradition #selfpraise) ANYWAYYY like seriously soo many girls *worn see through-super short and skin tight dresses. Then I thought they were older than me la. It turned out to be they were younger than me. Although I'm pretty sure my face totally looked older than them. But FASHION WISE OK. THEY WERE MUCH OLDER THAN ME. Please take time to imagine this, me a 17 yrs old girl wearing tshirt n jeans (again) and then lets call them my little sisters maybe 13-15 yrs old girl wearing those "mature dresses". BTW I'm not jealous okayy. (Just to clarify) I just feel so small and insecure hahahahahahaha. 
Ok enough of that, I dont want this to be any longer. If not, maybe there will be a volcano eruption. Bahahahahahahaha. 

Super agree with this. Anyone with me? Or maybe just mee TT. (Cant find the english version for this soo yeah enjoy the malay version.)

Ok back to my Sunday story. 

Despite the fact that we prepared quite early today, my father aka my family's big big biggg boss decided that we should go to the sekond service and not the pirst service which made me annoyed. Well who doesnt. Not that I dont like gling to church. It just that I feel I need to have extra sleep today. Like 4 hours more than the usual. (Fun fact: my weekdays alarm *snooze before 5am and that is pure torture) pfft.. Plus yesterday idk whyy I woke up super early and super fresh without the alarm. It was like freaking 5am. Who on earth wakes up that early? (No offense to early risers ok).

Sooo where was I? 

Ok.. But thanks to my dad, I get to enjoy some morning korean entertainment shows which I dont always get to see every Sunday. The show turned out to be soo fun to watch TT WORST PART IS----- it only shows on SUNDAY. urghh. But then again I forgot whats the show name. How can I search it on youtube ah. Aigoo Silly me. Hopefully there will be a rerun on weekdays la. I NEED TO FIND U! 

This is exactly what I am feeling right now. TT (tears flowing down in slow moo) 
+ playing BTS-I NEED U as a background song #typicalkpopfans 


ANDDDD 
Random jimin derp photo appear ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

Tbh this is like the longest entry I have written so far. I'm soo proud of myself. U go gurllll! Bahahahahahahahaha, feeling soo soo soo soo soo unrealistic r8now. Well dear fingers, how come you are not tired ahh after writing soo long. 

"BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU MAMA" my fingers replying which lets just assume them as a classroom of preschool children answering their homeroom teacher on their first day of school. 

Aww my bby fingers soo guai ah, keep tapping tapping on the keyboard without any complaint oh. I'm a proud mama. PROUD MAMAAAAA.. 

Around 9:30am liddat we "took off" from our house and arrived at our church twenty minutes later. Suprisingly we set a new time record today. Usually we arrived  fifteen minutes later after the service started but today we arrived even before the first service end. So we went for a quick breakfast at a nearby chinese restaurant. Seriously the served the best breakfast meal. Too bad I forgot to take pictures. Aww. After that, everything goes the same as our usual Sunday. So i think theres no need to blog it. 

And with that, I will stop my blog here.

TATA TILL MY NEXT UPDATE! 








No comments: